SUPPLY OF ACF/PSF (MS VESSEL)
Sand filtration is frequently used and very robust method to remove suspended solids from water. The filtration medium consists of a multiple layer of sand with a variety in size and specific gravity. Sand filters can be supplied in different sizes and materials both hand operated or fully automatically. The filter will effectively remove up to 30 – 50 micron of the suspended solids to less then 5 ppm. The filter will have to be washed with raw water for 20 to 30 minutes daily. To filter theActivated Carbon Water FilterFiber Glass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) composite vessels are 1/3 the weight of carbon steel, strengths are directly comparable to steel, no maintenance & high aesthetic appearance.
- High performance Composite material
- Thermoplastic liner of polyester – wall thickness 3.8 mm to 7.6 mm as per vessel diameter
- 100 % corrosion resistant
- Excellent bonding between inlet & PE liner
- Better curing at high temperature
- 200 mm to 1,000 mm diameter partials below 30 – 50 micron cartridge filter is used.
Applications for sand filtration :
- Preparation of cooling water
- Treatment of waste water
- Production of drinking water
- Pre filtration for membrane systems